Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8th

Today in class we had to do mock interviews, but we had to do them in front of the hole class, that was different. Then got some lunch and got my 3rd and last lunch with the Bob Evan's gift card I won, it was good while it lasted. Worked on some soil science home work and had my later class. Briefly got to see and talk to my friend as I was leaving school, I was impressed by his dog, she was in the back of his truck and staid there while he was in class. Made it to the last half of counselor training tonight, it was good and bad, some groups had some good ideas other the same old thing and not doing anything, well we have time to work on that before came. Also happy to find out that Mel is going to come to BLW, yay. Catching the last of Monday night comedy and then going to bed, lots of studying to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment