Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3rd

Finished up my new resume for class, then got there and realized I missed changing one thing that was marked to change, O well, will fix now for the next one. Also got the draft for my sells project for class done. Going to do my sells project on precision planting 20/20 seed monitor, should be good I know a good bet about them to start with and a friend hooked me up with some more and newer info and sells stuff. Didn't see or talk to my friend today, thats ok, thought he might like a break from me, don't want to bug him to much :) I did though have a phone call from my brother, he never calls, we talked for about an hour and it was needed. I hope things can some how work out for him, people sometimes make BIG mistakes and that is what we all have to keep in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment