Friday, March 26, 2010

March 25th


Today was the first full day of BLW. After breakfast I had my outdoor workshop and we took a nature hike, we looked for signs of wildlife and things we can point out when leading a hike, also learned how to us a compass. There was a little rain on our hike but not to bad. After lunch I had my shooting sports workshop, we went to the firing rang and shot rifles. It was cold and rainy but good, we was under a shelter, enjoyed the shooting. During the free time, also known as 4 to 5ers, I learned to juggle. Got the concept down, but need to practice, can't do it yet. We had a fun evening program, it was Harald and his purple crayon and we was to wear our favorite color... bet you can guess what I wore, pink :) We created a world with our think together group and then played some fun games with them. After a day of rain it got colder and then snowed. BLW now has a white covering, this is not a surprise to me, we have had flurries before when I was here but not snow cover. The group from Florida was going notes, because they got to see snow. One of the guys from Florida had never seen snow before and made his first snow man. Even though the weather was not so good it was a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment