Monday, March 1, 2010

Feb. 25th

I was up early to drive to Wooster for another great Agri Power training. Got there just after 9am. We started our training with learning about our leadership styles. I am a 4 that is the Artist & Romantic, I avoid be ordinary. I am also a 7 they are the Fun-lover & Adventurer, I am optimistic and playful. Yep I would agree with both of those things about me. After lunch we heard from different parts of OARDC and what they do, it was interesting. We had a good dinner with wine tasting, I didn't partake but enjoyed learning about it. After dinner had a fun evening hanging out with everyone and watching some of them do some interesting things with the help of there beverages. Had lots of laughs and fun tonight!


Matt collecting chairs from the hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment