Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 30th

It's Tuesday and my first day back to school and it was kinda a long day. I have my first class in the main building, so I had to find my class rooms, found them. I am not looking forward to English, but don't think it will be as bad as I thought, I hope anyway. Class let out early so I had about three hours to kill, got some lunch and went to Wal-Mart to get some things. Then back to the school, spent a little time on the computer and then decided to try to enjoy the nice weather and went outside to read my English chapter. For my soil fertility class we went out side and walked threw the turf plots and gulf green. Didn't do much else and got out early, that meant I had an hour and half to kill till my next class, went back outside and had a snake. Then my last class of the day, Ag Marketing, went good, got out a little early about eight. Then a quick stop at Kroger for some milk and things. Didn't get home till nine at night and had a headache and was ready to call it a day, but needed to eat something first. After I ate a little, I chatted a little with Patti and then to bed. First day back to school took it all out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment