Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17th

Happy St. Patrick's day, I sported my green 4-H and John Deere T-shirt that says "Farm Raised". Another good and sunny day, I baked some cookies for this weekend and a few St. Pat ones for my friend. Went into school early to try to work out financial aid and study. Well the good news is on my last day of this quarter I finely got my financial aid worked out for this quarter and next. That was good because if I didn't I would have to pay something today for next quarter. What is frustrating is it sounded like they have had the updated info for sometime just hadn't put it in the system. Then I needed to study for my last exam, it wasn't quite in the class room, so I went out to the outside class room. It was so nice outside I actually enjoyed studying. Then the rest of my class did their sells presentations and then I took my exam and I think I did pretty good. Yay, all done with classes for the next week and half, looking forward to the break. Stopped on the way home to take care of the cats and fish and had a fight with a humidifier, I think it won. When I got home I had a laughter filled phone conversation, I enjoy those. Now finishing up my evening watching the movie Old Dogs, so far very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment