Monday, March 22, 2010

March 18th

First day of my spring break, yay no classes for 12 days. Spent the morning getting things done around the house. I iced and decorated cookies to take to my last Agri Power training. Then out and about town to run some errands, it was a beautiful day. Then home to get ready for my evening out, I had tickets to another show tonight. We went to Applebees for dinner before the show, service was a little slow, but food was good. Because dinner took a little longer then expected we was rushing to get to the theater in time. But we got seated just as it was starting. This show was The Aluminum Show and it was weird and not very good. They played with alumni to music, we joked we needed to be high or something to truly enjoy it. The good thing was it wasn't a very long show. Then back to my house to hang out for a bit and laugh at some internet stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment