Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 6th


Up early today and to early I woke up at 5:15 an hour before my alarm. Then drove to steam show friends near Plan City. Then we headed to Delaware to meet up with some more steam show friends and off to Amish country. The day was so so, didn't help that I was really tired. It was an interesting drive, I am not sure we was really following any drive directions, but we got there. Walked threw a few shops in Berlin, got a few small things. Then went to lunch, finely, all the restaurants around there was busy. Then to head to Dover, stopped at 4 wineries or wine shops along the way. Then got to the hotel and the cool thing is they put all the rooms on my reward points, sweet free hotel stay soon. Then they decide to go to another winner, I stayed back with the thought of taking a nap. But then my friend called and we had a good talk, almost 2 hours I think. Then the group was back and we ordered dinner in, had a good sub and we hung out.

No comments:

Post a Comment