Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26th

The weather today at BLW was much better, it was still cold but the sun was shining. After breakfast I put my bib overalls on and head out for more great workshop time. Today in my outdoor workshop we did cooking outside, mostly with dutch ovens. We broke into 10 different groups and each group cooked something different. It was fun, good and ummmy... can't wait to go camping this summer and cook outside. After lunch we went to the shooting range again, this time we shot clay targets with shotguns. I was looking forward to this as I have a shot gun at home and have never shot it, I feel much better about having it now that I know what to do with it, also I hit a few targets. Took a little nap during free time and then helped set up for dinner. Dinner tonight was with our think together groups and each group decorates there table up, fun times. Evening rec tonight was where the wild things are and you was to come as your favorite wild things, I didn't I just came as me, but I guess that could be a wild thing sometimes, lol. We did some singing and dancing about wild things and then got in groups and went to different stations to do things. I learned cup stacking, shot marshmallows, played a very fun ring toss game and a one on one tug a war tip game. Then ended the evening with some more singing, dancing and the reading of "Where the Wild Things Are". I am very ready for bed now after a full day of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment