Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22nd

It wasn't to bad of a Monday, kinda of lazy morning. But I did get some stuff done and that is always good. After about a year and half I finely put together the night stands for my bed room. Yeah, I bought them when I bought the house, but with everything else that need to be done I just never got to it. But now it is done and they look good, finely have both lamps out and my clock. That took some time and of course I needed a nap after all that hard labor, lol. This evening we had a good camp counselor training, I am happy to say they are coming up with some good and new things to do. I think making some changes to the schedule and how we break of the groups is really helping. I can't wait for summer and camp, but the great thing is I go to camp in two days, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment