Monday, March 22, 2010

March 20th

Today was a sad, but great day, it was our last Agri Power and our graduation. We started the morning with some training and review of our time. Someone said it was a good time for it to come to an end because we are getting way to comfortable with each other, but is that such a bad thing. I have enjoyed my time with this great group of people learning about agriculture and how we can speak out for it and be a leader. But also I have built some great friendships threw our time together and I am greatful for them. Our graduations started with a reception before lunch, the guy I have been dating came, then we had a good lunch. After lunch Jack Fisher, the vice president of Ohio Farm Bureau spoke to the class and gave a leadership charge. Then we had our graduation, we each got a very nice clock/plaque and the book "The Beef Princess of Practical County". After graduation a few pics and a little more socializing and then it was all over and everyone was on their way. Wow, it is all over, but that was a great way to spend national ag day. Today was also the first day of spring and it was another nice day out. The rest of the day was good, just hung out together. We went to the park and walk a trail a long the Clifton gorge it has been years scents I have been along there, we walked to the back side of camp clifton, I haven't been around there scents the last time I was at camp there in 1998, I miss that place. After our walk we was a little wore out or tired and just hung out watching college basketball and a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment