Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15th

It is Monday and no classes today, yay, a day at home. But most the day was spent working on school work, I got my soil science homework and take home final done. Also I burned, printed and packages 23 photo CDs for the Agri Power meeting this week. Pics of all that we have done in our year together and what a great year it has been, I am not looking forward to it coming to an end. After I finished my school work I debated to take it to school today or tomorrow, well I guess it will be tomorrow. Because I turned on the 5 o'clock news and laid down and fell asleep, took a nice nap till almost 8pm. Then up only to discover that Monday night comedy is reruns tonight, that is no fun. I fixed some chili for dinner and watched it any way, that is about it. Kinda boring and lonely day, didn't talk to or chat with anyone all day, but I guess that made for productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment