Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 24th

Today was the first day of Buckeye Leadership Workshop (BLW) and that means it was a good day. Spent the first half of the day finishing up packing and getting somethings around the house done. Then about three in the afternoon Mel got to my house and we head out. Got to BLW about an hour and half later, the cool thing is we are in the same cabin and I am in the same cabin I was in last year and with two of the same girls, are bed set up is just the same. It is great to see everyone again, I can't believe it has been a year already. But we had a good evening of get to you know you activities and info about workshops. I decided to change my one workshop, I am now taking shoot sports, that should be fun. Also found out that Dave is in my think together group, that should be interest... well he already knows everything about me. Looks like it is going to be another good workshop, of course, looking forward to the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment