Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 23rd

Today was a kinda of relaxing and good day, the sun was shinning and that is always good. I finished doing laundry so I can pack and well I started packing for camp too. Ran some errands, went to the post office to ship an ebay sell and then stopped in Nancy's frame shop to ketch up with her after there vacation and up date her on the latest with me. Then didn't do much else till time to head to Springfield. I went to school to buy my books for next quarter, thought if I went today it might not be crazy busy. It wasn't busy at all there was one other person in the store, so I got my books with out any problems. I am still floored with how much books cost though, crazy. After getting my books I went to my friends house to hang out, it was good except his heat quite working that day, so it got a little cold. We watched the movie Couples Retreat, I thought it was funny and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment