Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 5th

It was a great day today, got a lot done during the day. I put some music together for the young farmer conf. next week, I think I got a good mix of fun stuff for it. I also worked on a few orders and then went to the lab to print them. I haven't been to the lab scents before Christmas it was good to see Jeremy and have things to print. It was also a nice drive, glade the sun was shine for once. Then home to get ready for my evening. Dan dropped off his 20/20 seed monitor for me to use for class, he was chatty and wouldn't leave for a while. He finely left and then I got some sad news Steph didn't have a babysitter anymore, we was going to meet at Cappy's for pizza and she was going to meet my friend. I was bummed and feel bad for her, she really needs a break. I went to my friends and I told him we didn't have to go to Cappy's now if he didn't want, he said no we'll got to Cappy's I like to keep my women happy, lol. So we went Cappy's and he was surprised it was busy on, hello, it was Friday night at a pizza shop. When I set down at the table he told me I looked pretty, how sweet. Dinner was good and then off to campus to meet up with some of his fraternity friends. Started out at a place I think called Pita (like the sandwich) it was a sports bar tip place, but then went to Mama's. I have been there before, but it was funner this time, it is a little hole in the wall place on campus. One time when my friend was introducing me he called me his lady friend, hmmm, is that a good thing, I think so. Had fun and lots of laughs and enjoyed meeting his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment