Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 12th


Friday finely, yay, day one of the young farmer conference. Spent the morning packing and not doing much. After lunch I headed to London to visit with Steph some before heading on to Columbus. Hung out there for a few hours and just talked and hung out till all the kids got home, then as always the craziness begin, lol. Then on to Columbus for the fun to begin. Got to the conference and started socializing with everyone, I love spending time with all my farmer friends. Found out there was some interesting things went down in DC, but that is ok I can laugh about it. After a good dinner we had a great speaker. Trent Loos spoke, he is a ranch from Nebraska and speaks out for farmers and agriculture all over. He talked to us about how each of us can speak out too. Then the rest of the night was social time with the friends, both old and new. Had some good times with my Scott's, the others guys and the great goathearder in the "after party" I tried one drank of the moonshine, didn't like it even thow it was wild berry blind flavor. Great day one of the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment