Monday, March 1, 2010

Feb. 26th



Another great day at Agri Power, we learned about Economic Development in the area. I think we are all ready to grow produce after hearing from the Mount Hope Produce Auction. After lunch we started part two of our Gallup training, demands of leadership. Guess what my top trait is communication, no I don't like to talk, lol. Then on to a great dinner and learning experience. We went to Buehler's store for a demo and dinner from them and Certified Angus Beef, it was very good and very different. We had a very nice dinner in the middle of a grocery store, but it was net to tour and learn about how the store does things and tries to support local growers as much as they can. Then back to the hotel to hang out, as always fun but not as crazy as the night before and had a nice fireside girls talk with my favorite goat herder.


My table at dinner

1 comment: