Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10th

Well today was my last AGR_104 class, took my final and think I did good on it. It was nice at school today they had the windows in the class room open, enjoyed that. Spent my down time trying to study for my exam and going over my sells presentation. There was four of use to do our presentations today and I went last. I think it went ok, didn't go as good as I wanted, I got nervous and was loosing my place and thoughts. But I got the main points across and did ok. Our exam was postponed till next Wed. because we ran out of time. I was kinda glade about that, gives me more time to study. After class I had plans to meet up with my friend, we didn't do much just got something to eat. But I was left with something to think about, but trying not to think to much into.

No comments:

Post a Comment