Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jan. 9th

Started my day with a drive to mom and dad's to get somethings and then help them with computer stuff. Love the parents getting in to technology, lol, it is a good thing but don't know that my mom got what I showed her on how to save there photos. Then meet up with Stephanie and we had an early dinner at Red Robin, love hamburgers and fries. I of course told them it was her birthday and they sang to her, she wanted to kill me. Then we went and did some thrifting, gotta love that. Not only did we have fun finding stuff we liked but also finding lots of stuff to make fun of and laugh at. Also Steph told me I wasn't allowed to have any more turtle necks or Christmas shirts, I disagreed some I didn't buy any new turtle necks but one Christmas shirt for next year.

Today's Pic - fun stuff times at the trift store

No comments:

Post a Comment