Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jan. 8th

I had a snow day, I wanted to stay in all day and not go any where, but of course that didn't happen I had to run to the store. I was finishing up a brides wedding album and CDs that was being delivered today and needed more jewel case. Just to go across town wasn't bad, one of the few pluses to living in town. Also had to shovel off my side walk, glade I have a small front yard not much to shovel. When I went out to do that I took down my Christmas Bulbs and hung snow flacks for my winter decorations. I did take the time to cook myself a nice dinner, I don't do that much any more cause I don't like cooking for one. I had a good dinner, salad, enchiladas and nacho chips... mmmm. Well that was about it I had a boring, lazy winter day at home.

Today's Pic - hung snow flacks on my porch, note the snow coming over the edge of my roof

No comments:

Post a Comment