Monday, January 18, 2010

Jan. 16th


My little bit of Christmas is coming down

The day started with Dan coming by to check my spark plug wires and then he was nice enough to change them. Then spent some time finely taking down the very little Christmas decoration I had up. In the evening I dove to Plain City for the Steam Show dinner and meeting, once I got there it was good. It was foggy and dark and people forgot how to drive in that, it was bad but not that bad, so I was almost a half an hour late. But the dinner was very good, home cooking and sugar free apple pie for dessert. We had a meeting after dinner and of course some subjects was talked about way to much and it ran on. Then went with others from the show to a Birthday party for Tony's 30th birthday. It was fun, they convinced me to try one jello shot, didn't care for it. Do to the fog and how late it got I just stayed the night there. It was a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment