Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jan. 7th

What a crazy day, it snowed all day we got somewhere around 4 to 5 inches. Witch is ok if I can just stay inside and enjoy the day. But no I have classes now and for the past 3 days they have made it very clear that they rarely close. So, at 2pm there was still no closing so I thought if I was going to make it to my 4pm class and have time to stop in the office and make a payment I better go. It took me an hour and half to get there, never put the truck in 5th gear. When I got there they decided to close at 5pm and not have night class. So I drove all that way just to make a payment. Then a hour or so back home, it seemed a little better drive. Part of me thought I should just stay home but I didn't want to start things out behind. Well, home and not going any where else till it clears up. I had ham and bean soup cooking in the crock pot when i was out, it and corn bread on a winter night is good. Watched the movie Night at the Museum, thought I would rewatch the old one before I watch the new one. It was good but would have been better with someone to watch it with, O well... in time.

Today's Pic - my truck in the snow before I left for school

No comments:

Post a Comment