Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan. 15th

Today had a lot of frustration with my truck. I was up early to take it out to Harts so they can hook the emergency break back up, they missed that the last time they had it and get an oil change. Well I set there for 2 hours and still don't have my break hooked up. The break on the new rear end is different then what was on my truck so now they have to find parts to hook it up and I am to take it back Monday. Then I decided to break down and pay for a car wash because it had so much dirt and salt crap on it. When in the car wash my check eng. light came on, yay for me. So I went to auto zone and they said cylinder 3 is misfiring. When I got home I texted about 4 or 5 of my guy friends about it to see what they said. Well they said spark plugs or wires. But then J called to talk to me about it and when he found out I got a car wash said most likely there is just some water in there and when it drys out it will be ok or the water knocked a wire lose. So I am very much hoping that is what all it is. It was good and interesting to here from him again. But I also was texting a new friend and he offered for our first date to be him giving my truck a tun up, that was very nice of him and that would be a different date. But I don't what to put someone to work when first meeting. I am still enjoying texting and chatting with some new Internet friends. Then I had a meeting for writing grants for come fix ups at camp, went and had dinner at Friendly's so that was good and got Ice Cream, it was good at the time but I got a headache after.

Today's Pic - My truck

No comments:

Post a Comment