Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jan. 20th

Another day at school, but light eating today, so all was good there. Realized this morning that I had one more homework assignment due that I hadn't done. So I went work on it, but then I got a phone call from someone I thought I wasn't talking to any more. Just asking how I was and saying Hi, interesting, not thinking into it to much. Got to school and realized I forgot my wallet at home, so no id and no money. Not good I needed to get gas, Thank goodness my cousin was able to help me out when we meet for lunch. Once again had to kill time for a few hours but had a talk with Steph and some texted helped pass the time. When I went to leave school I was surprised to find ice on my truck, but made it home just fine. Home to have something to eat, wanted pizza or french fries, but I was good and had chicken and noodles. Take it easy on the food so I can eat all the good food in DC. Speaking of now I am packing for DC then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment