Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 1 and 2 of the New Year

So it is a new year and after it got off to a bad start I am looking forward to the new things to come. I didn't get much sleep the 1st night of the new year do to a lot on my mind and being mad... so i spent the 1st day of the year on my coach. I watched movies and the great OSU football game and didn't go any where. Day 2 of the new year was much better, a friend and I went to Columbus for the Home remodel show. Now the show was a let down, it was very small and I was so glade I got the tickets for free. But after the show we walked down high street threw the shops of the short north and looked at some very cool and very interesting furniture and antiques. We could have bought some great stuff to start our own church and religion... but didn't. Then home and I watched the Movie Julie & Julia and that is what has brought me here to try out Blogging :)
Something else I thought about giving a try this year is a photo a day... I had a friend do it last year and I thought it was cool to follow and watch. So I am going to give it a try, some days I am sure the photo will not be exciting but others will be... now if I can just keep up with it.
Well this is my start to blogging...

Pic Jan. 1 - I spent the day on my couch, on the computer, getting stuff ready to go back to school, and planing to go to the home show the next day.

Pic Jan. 2 - Went to an antique store and saw this lovely evil goat table a most have if not $1500.00, lol

1 comment: