Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jan. 3rd

Well today was pretty uneventful but good. I went to church and lunch in Piqua with my friend Lori, we got all caught up on all that has happened just scents the cruise. It was good... but she thinks I should hear "his" side of the store, I don't know about that it was pretty obvious. Well anof of that. The day was a little productive too, I have taken on what is left of my Dec. laundry... yep most the month, but then again I wasn't home most the month to do it either. All most done at this point. But more important I am thinking about tomorrow... I start a new page in my life tomorrow, after almost 10 yrs out of school, I will be back in school, both nervous and excited... I am excited for what I am learning, learning about Agriculture has always excited me. Looking forward to my soils class, it will prob be my hardest. Because it is all new stuff for me, but if earth warm holes are cool to me then I think the soils class will be too. Yep, call me a farm geek, lol


Today's pic... taking on the laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment