Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jan. 11th

Monday and back to school, good day at school, got my homework done (that is always good, lol). Meet up with my cousin at the school cafeteria for lunch, had a good chat with her. Then I had the rest of my 5 hours to kill, set in the Ag building and did homework for my next class. Then home for dinner and Monday night comedy tv, the Big Bang Theory makes me laugh, I enjoy it. When I got home my thermostat set it's self to 75, I think not. So I finely figured out how to set it for each day to turn down when I am not home and up when I get home (and not to 75). Besides that I did some chatting on the computer and then me and night quell went to bed, lol.

Today's Pic - the snow and ice hanging off my roof, hope I am not out there when all falls off

No comments:

Post a Comment