Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jan. 27th


New cookie cutters for the super bowl

Not much went on today, class this morning and then tried to work on my library project. I am not having fun with it there are somethings I can't find, but I have till next Mon. to finish it. Then I had my first exam in my sales class, I don't think I did great but I don't think I did bad, just hoping I did ok. We had a study session before class so I think that helped. Then home for the normal, except the president was on TV so not going to watch that, but my netflix move came so I watched it. "Get Smart" it was funny and good. When I got home my new cookie cutters came in the mail and that is always exciting. I ordered two for the super bowl for the saints and colts and a snow flack for the winter time fun. I decide to make chili for dinner, it was good and texted enjoyed some texting.

No comments:

Post a Comment