Monday, January 4, 2010

Jan. 4th

Today was my first day back to school, classes where easy today of course just going over what the class will be. Finical Aid still hasn't gone threw so that wasn't good had to spend almost $500 on 3 books. Wow didn't know books could cost so much and it is to late for to try to find used ones. I had no trouble finding my classes, once I knew there was an Ag building it was easy. Also ran into two of my cousins in the hall. I felt young and old at the same time talking with them, they are both like 19/20ish. Looked threw my soils science book, yep it is going to be my hardest class. Amber looked threw and because there was pics of tractors in the field she said I should be good at because I am a farm girl. Well, I am looking forward to learning about soil :) On Mon. and Wed. I have a 5 hour break between my classes, in the future I hope to do homework, but today it was long and boring. But I got to chat with some friends on facebook and that was good. Lastly the drive home was not good, dark, snowing and blowing. That will be the down side of going to school in the winter. Well, I am ready for bed, but first some dinner and Monday night comedy TV.


Today's pic - The very costly books!


No comments:

Post a Comment