Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jan. 12th

I finely got my sells taxes for the end of 2009 done today, had to wait till I got the finances with school stuff worked out. I made the most I have ever made in a 6 month time frame, that is a great thing. My biz did good the year, I hope and pray it keeps growing. Then I just finished my soils homework before going to school. Scents class was cancelled last Thursday we had to have our lab and next chapter lecture tonight. Soils lab was easy tonight just looked at soils under a microscope under different circumstances. Then home for a small dinner, tv and Internet time. Internet time was a little crazy tonight, I joined a new website a few days ago and I was got all kinds of email and replies and then chatting and facebook. It was nice in away made me feel good but crazy too.

Today's Pic - it got to the end of the day and I had forgot to take a pic, so I took a pic of what I was doing right then, computer and tv

No comments:

Post a Comment