Monday, February 8, 2010

Feb. 7th

Do to the snow over the weekend I didn't go to church today, that and saving gas money. I made a new resume for class, I hope it helps me get a job soon. Of course I played some more Nintendo. Didn't do much else till time to go to Marcella and John's for dinner. Cleaning my truck off was more work then I had expected, but I got it. Then off to Piqua, the drive there was fine, but the drive across town was not. The City of Piqua doesn't do a good job cleaning off the roads, John said because they would rather spend there tax money on an old hotel then on there peoples safety. John cooked up a good dinner and I took cookies, had a good time talking and hanging out with everyone. Also got time to catch up with Marcella, over all a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment