Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb. 2nd



Got a lot done today, this morning I baked a batch of cookies, first time scents Christmas. It was good to have the smell of cookies in my house again. I got laundry done. Did my homework for my soils class and then iced and decorated the cookies, super bowl cookies. Then went to soils class and the class is suppose to go till 6:15 but got done around ten till 5:00. I wasn't meeting my friend till 6:00 at the school so I did home work and texted till then. The rest of the evening went very good. We went and got pizza then to a movie, saw Extraordinary Measures. It was good, it's a true store and Harrison Ford in wrangler jeans. It has been a long time scents I went out to dinner and movie, I hope to do it again soon or something like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment