Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feb. 17th



First full day of school in a few weeks, class went good. Didn't go anywhere between class today and that makes for a long day at school. But I did talk to Financial Aid again today and finely found out that they needed some more paper work, you think they could have let me know that some time. But by the time I got home I had an email that they had summited the additional info to FASFA, hopefully I will get all this Financial Aid all worked out soon. Also went to the library to get stuff to work on my project this weekend, I am not looking forward to that. In my evening class I had to take two quizzes and one test, no fun, hope I did ok. Then home for dinner a little tv but not much it was reruns and then to start getting ready for Wicked tomorrow and try to get some sleep with my excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment