Monday, February 15, 2010

Feb. 12th



Had a great and fun day, went to the National Farm Machinery Show in KY. I went with my favorite goat farmer, Kathrine and her intern Abby. Found out when they picked me up at mom and dad's that Abby is from Madison Co. and remembered me being her camp counselor. So we was able to talk about Madison Co. 4-H and stuff on the way down and lots of other good talk on the way down. The show was good, of course lots to see, of course the best part was the pink tractor. Two of my favorite things in one, pink and tractors. Two friends was there working, Doug with Great Plains and Trish with Precession Planting. Rain into a few friends too and had a great dinner with the girls, Doug and Kerrick and his family after. Good time I think had by all! By the time I got home I was losing my voice, that is a sign of a good a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment