Friday, February 19, 2010

Feb. 18th


Well the big day finely came, the day to go see Wicked and it was a very good day. Started slow, I was at home finishing up some homework and getting ready for the show, you know trying to decided what to wear and important things like that. Then I went to my soils class and hoping it would be a short class, it wasn't to long, we watched a video that made it a little longer. Then went to my friends house to meet up to go to the show. Well I got stuck in his driveway, he warned me of that, but he came out and helped and got it up the driveway the rest of the way. Then on to dinner, we went to the Olive Garden, it was good as Olive Garden normally is. Then on to the show and it was Great! I love Wicked and have enjoyed it every time I have seen it, this was my 4th time. I enjoy the music and story line but this time I think it was even better with the company I had I am glade to be able to share it with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment