Monday, February 15, 2010

Feb. 13th



Another good day, I started out going threw old photos at mom and dad's. Trying to find some pics of me back in my rock concert days. Of course there aren't many because I always took the pics, but found a few and had a lot of fun going back memory lane. Then Steph came over to get a dress and then we went to lunch at Cappy's, mmmm. Then we went to Columbus to get her a new camera, went to my old stomping grounds, Cord Camera. That store has changed a lot over the years but still my trusted place to get a good camera. Then we was killing time till dinner and was entertained at Barn's and Noble with the Valintens day gifts and books we was very shocked at what was out on the table for just anyone to look at, wow. Then we meet up with the very lovely Kathrine and her friend Steph and had dinner at Johnny Rockets and then on the Rodeo. Good time at the Rodeo watching the cowboys and the other fun activities like the kids doing the mutton contest. Very full and good day with the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment