Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb. 6th



Another long day snowed in all day alone. I did take the time to fix myself a nice breakfast of eggs and beacon. Then I went out to shovel my sidewalks and my nice neighbor was out and he helped me and he told me his son was coming in for out of state. And that made me think I can give them the cake I made yesterday, they have 4 kids at home to start with and he helps me out from time to time. So, went in and iced and took it over to them. I did a little more cleaning around my house, scents Christmas and going back to school it had gotten a little cluttered. Then I decided it would be fun to hook up my old Nintendo and play it. So I did and played for probable four hours or so. Then scents I was home on a Sat. I watched Our Ohio and Americana's Heartland, great farm bureau shows. Then on to watch a couple DVDs, eat dinner and do some chatting, texting and talking on the phone. Good way to end a long boring day snowed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment