Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb. 23rd

Today was Ag Day at the Capital with Ohio Farm Bureau, witch made it a good day. I got see some of my great farm bureau friends. But also we got to hear Governor Ted Strickland and gubernatorial candidate John Kasich speak. That was good and I think I am going to like John Kasich, but most of all I am happy to say both are against HSUS coming into our state and telling our farmers how to do things. It is going to be another busy and crazy fall with this falls elections. The really cool thing today was I won a gift card to Bob Evans. We had lunch with some of our reps but I missed going to there offices to meet with them because I had to head to class. Got to class early enough to get my soils homework done before class, I was worried about that. Had class and it was out early again. Then home for some chatting, watching Olympics and dinner. It was a good Tuesday.


Gov. Strickland speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment