Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feb. 19th

Today was the 1st day I could register for next quarter at school. So I worked on somethings around the house and then headed to Springfield. Got in all the class with out a problem, that is good, now if I can just finish getting financial aid worked out. Then I went to London to visit with Steph for a little while and tell her about Wicked. As always at her house it was interesting with all kids and this time few more, an ex and a mother that isn't much help. I feel sorry for her and wish I could have gotten her out of there for a few hours. For dinner the ladies at church was meeting for pizza in Groveport, so that is where I headed next. It was a fun time socializing and eating good food with the ladies. After dinner we went to one ladies house and played a dice game, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment