Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb. 5th



Today was a stay at home day, one because I had nothen to do and two because it started snowing about noon and never really stopped. My goals for today was to bake and decorate a cake for Ash's Birthday party and clean up around the house. Well I started on the cake, got it baked and then Steph called and said the party was cancelled, she was thinking about doing it and then the skating rink cancelled. So, I didn't finish the cake and now I have a large cake to get ride of. I did tho get the rest of the Christmas stuff to the basement finely and actually put out a few Valentines decorations, haven't put them out in a few years, guess I am more in the mood for the holiday this year. Spent the rest of the day watching, TV, movies and facebooking. Some of my friends was with out power, I am so glade that didn't happen to me and wish them the best and hope it comes back on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment