Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb. 15th

Another day of snow, it started snowing about the time for me to go to school. But I made it there ok, but set in class watching it come down. Around 1pm they cancelled evening classes so I headed home, it was the worst drive I have had so far. The worst part was in town not out in the open. I had trouble getting up the hill coming out of Springfield, that was a first and then in Troy had some trouble getting my truck to turn and slide into a snow bank but made it out ok. Then had trouble parking in front of my house. Gave up on getting the truck where I wanted it and parked and went out the passenger door and the road was very slick. I fell trying to walk beside my truck, not a bad fall just slide down onto my knees. Didn't do much after all that, worked on a take home soils lab. Then watched the movie The Hangover, funny. Then scanned some of those old photos I brought from mom and dads last night and posted them, great memories and some crazy cloths. Then just watched Monday night comedy tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment