Friday, November 11, 2011

Fall Blessings

This fall has been a very busy fall for me so far and that is a good thing. I have been taking lots of photos, working in the fields and enjoying fall activities. Every weekend in Oct. I was out taking pictures and am now spending lots of time on my computer going through them and getting them up for my customers to view. The was all fun, but I had the most fun last weekend when I did a day of portraits with Santa at my Studio. First off these was not just a quick "mall" shot with a guy in a fake beard. I went Santa shopping a few months back and that was new experience in its self. There are clubs and groups, etc. for "real bearded" Santa's and they go to Santa's school and everything, these guys love what they do.

Those that booked setting for portraits with Santa got up to 20 mins. of interactive photos of their children with Santa, so doing things like reading a book, putting decorations on the tree, seeing Santa for the first time and of course setting on Santa's lap and telling him what they want (those big enough to talk, lol). It was a lot of fun working with Santa and seeing the children interact with him and I am already looking forward to next year and a BIG Thanks to Santa Bill!



It has also been a busy time with all the farmers trying to get harvest done between rains. Thanks to my job I have gotten to go out in the fields and take pictures. I very much enjoyed some beautiful fall days watching the equipment run and riding along some. I am so Thankful to have a job I enjoy, bring the two things I love together, Agricalture and Photography!



Now we are into Nov. and the picture taking is slowing down some and going to designing and ordering now. But soon I will start the baking and sewing crazyness for Christmas, that I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment