Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another Year

Well over the weekend I had another birthday, but it didn't feel like it. I didn't really do anything for it, but that is ok. I have come to the understanding that I have a birthday at a bad time, I love Oct. and fall, but when your friends are farmers and harvesting it is hard to make plans to do something. I spent the day taking some pictures and then went to my parents house for a bonfire with their church, witch was much better then setting at home alone not doing anything.

As I reflect back on this past year, it was a pretty good year. I got full time work, got a bug to drive, rebuilding a friendship, and A BIG one is I got my studio for my photography!! I am very Thankful for all the things and people God has blessed me with. I am looking forward to the year ahead and what it holds, hoping for more great things... like growth of my studio business, more friendships and who knows :)

I am looking forward to getting my Birthday gift thou, a new (used) washer... never thought that would be something I would get excited about, but I guess that is part of being an adult and owning a home. Mine broke a little over a week ago and really don't like being without one.

Here's to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment