Thursday, October 6, 2011

Busy Busy Week But Good

This week is so busy I keep losing track of what day of the week it is... I have a cookie order due tonight that I have been working on, iced and decorated 60 wedding cake shaped cookies last night. But I am also getting ready for an Open House at my studio this week and with me having three businesses per say that I want to feature at it I have been going and going trying to get it all done and just hoping I do. I want to put up a display for my studio work and that is easy. Also baking goodies for the guest and wanted to have stuff to sale, well right now I have just buckeyes to sale and some sugar cookies for the guest (hope to get more made tonight). Then there is the Mary Kay stuff (yes I said Mary Kay, that is a new on taking this year, like it as a part time fun thing), got in some MK holiday stuff this week for the Open House and putting together info to hand out. All and all I am hoping to get this all done and ready for Sat... speaking of Saturday, I am looking forward to this, I have ten total direct sales vendors coming to my studio for an Open House. I have never done anything like this before, but am very excited about it and think it will be a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment